These are the most sought-after Mexican footballers in the world
The Transfermarkt portal unveiled the most sought-after Mexican footballers in the world, where Hirving Lozano of PSV Eindhoven stands out, since it currently has a cost of 40 million euros, approximately.
In the second position is Raúl Jiménez, who plays for Wolverhampton in the Premier League and is quoted close to 25 million euros; The former striker is followed by Héctor Herrera with 22 million euros, although the player will no longer be Porto for the following season.
The still fellow of 'HH' in the Dragons, Jesus Manuel 'Tecatito' Corona is located in fourth place with 20 million euros. The top five is completed by Diego Lainez of Real Betis with 14 million euros, a player who was hired last January to join Mexican midfielder, Andres Guardado.
Among the Mexicans best valued in the MX League is Carlos Salcedo de Tigres and Rodolfo Pizarro de Monterrey, both with an approximate of 10 million euros.
Here is the list of the 10 best-quoted Mexican footballers in the world:
1. Hirving Lozano (PSV Eindhoven) | 40 million euros
2. Raúl Jiménez (Wolverhampton) | 25 million euros
3. Héctor Herrera (FC Porto) | 22 million euros
4. Jesus Manuel 'Tecatito' Corona (FC Porto) | 20 million euros
5. Diego Lainez (Real Betis) | 14 million euros
6. Javier 'Chicharito' Hernandez (West Ham United) | 12 million euros
7. Carlos Salcedo (Tigres) | 10 million euros
8. Rodolfo Pizarro (Monterrey) | 10 million euros
9. Carlos Vela (Los Angeles FC) | 10 million euros
10. Edson Álvarez (América) | 7.5 million euros