1. Climb the 120 steps of the Nohoch Mul pyramid in Cobá, and at the top enjoy the panoramic view of the Mayan city, the lagoons, cenotes, and paths in the jungle.
2. Fly through the jungle or a cenote on a zip line.
3. Go down in rappel to the magical atmosphere of a cenote and then immerse yourself in its crystalline waters.
4. Explore the jungle and take a safari photo to capture the image of all the incredible creatures that inhabit it, including its hundreds of incredible and colorful birds.
5. Visit the beaches selected by sea turtles to nest in the company of experts from mid-May to November, and from August onwards witness the birth of the first turtles and how they begin their journey to the sea.
6. Visit the only Mayan archaeological site located next to the sea in Tulum.
7. Enjoy a day full of wonder and fun in Xcaret.
8. Live the experience of snorkeling in the largest natural aquarium in the world, Xel-Ha.
9. Get in touch with the nature of the Sian Ka'an Biosphere, declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco.
10. Enjoy a wonderful experience Cirque du Soleil Joyà that combines a unique show with a wonderful dinner.