10 reasons to visit Cancun and Riviera Maya with children
1. Children love animals and the destination offers several wonderful experiences such as: swimming with sea turtles in their habitat in Akumal, swimming with the Whale Sharks on Isla Contoy, observing baby turtles from May to November, or Marvel at all the colorful tropical fish found on the reefs of Punta Nizuc.
3. The Cenotes, fascinating worlds to discover where you can swim and snorkel. Puerto Morelos offers a whole Route of Cenotes.
5. Ecological parks with archaeological remains and a huge number and variety of activities.
6. Diversity in food options, as there are many places with rich buffets that can satisfy all small visitors.
7. Children's programs at hotels. Many of the hotels have facilities and amenities designed for the whole family.
8. A perfect climate where most of the year you can enjoy a radiant sun.
9. Mexican people are friendly and are always willing to help and guide all visitors.
10. You can explore a Nature Reserve like Sian Ka'an and walk its mangroves entering a magical world.